SimBioSys is on a mission to transform decision making and patient experience through computational simulations. By virtualizing cancer, clinicians and patients are empowered with a better understanding of the disease and can assess all available options computationally to truly individualize treatment.
SimBioSys deploys a combination of biophysical modeling and artificial intelligence to enable precision medicine in Cancer Care. Our portfolio of software applications enable individualized cancer care, drug development, clinical trial optimization and comprehensive biomarker development.
We are looking for a clinical trial data analyst to lead clinical validation studies and collaborate with clinical partners and our scientific team to generate results from the SimBioSys platform.
What you'll do:
- Extract and analyze clinical records to generate inputs for subject identification and input generation.
- Perform Imaging and clinical analysis for quality control assessment.
- Utilize SimBioSys software infrastructure to perform validation studies, virtual trials, sensitivity analysis.
- Perform statistical analysis in support of scientific publications
- Works collaboratively within cross-functional teams at SimBioSys to share results.
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Cancer Biology, Biological Sciences or Statistics
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly.
- Strong critical-thinking and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to work
- Oncology knowledge.
- Prior Experience with medical imaging segmentation and clinical data abstraction
- Prior Experience reading and evaluating clinical trials.