Passionate about the fight against Cancer?
SimBioSys is on a mission to transform decision making and patient experience through computational simulations. By virtualizing cancer, clinicians and patients are empowered with a better understanding of the disease and can assess all available options computationally to truly individualize treatment.
SimBioSys deploys a combination of biophysical modeling and artificial intelligence to enable precision medicine in Cancer Care. Our portfolio of software applications enable individualized cancer care, drug development, clinical trial optimization and comprehensive biomarker development.
SimBioSys is seeking an experienced business development leader to lead the go to market efforts for the company to serve the BioPharma Industry. This role is responsible for cultivating and growing partnerships and leading revenue generation from pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients for drug development, biomarker development, clinical trial optimization and licensing of SimBioSys' Virtual Tumor Bank.
- Set/Exceed revenue targets for BioPharma Business Line
- Source leads, map stakeholders, and outreach to align SimBioSys' offerings and BioPharma objectives and needs.
- Develop strategy and revenue model for both Big Pharma and early stage biotech companies.
- Contribute to the development of the roadmap through collaboration with Product teams.
- Stay informed on pharmaceutical industry, regulatory environment, emerging policy developments and client priorities
- Minimum 5+ years in Business Development and Sales in the Life Sciences
- Deep relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the drug development process and stages
- Experience working (Pharma/Biotech) sector, including CROs or other service provides, with focus on clinical trial operations, patient recruitment or site selection
- Experience defining commercial strategy and growing a commercial team for the global commercialization of a diagnostics-related product
- Able to build relationships with senior-level executives at health care organizations
- Commercial experience in diagnostics, biomarker development services
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams in an entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial sales approach; thrives most in a high growth, rapidly evolving business environment
- Advanced degree in a Scientific Discipline desired