Interested in transforming precision medicine in Oncology?
SimBioSys is a software company deploying a combination of biophysical modeling and artificial intelligence to enable precision medicine in Cancer. Our portfolio of software applications enable individualized cancer care, drug development, clinical trial optimization and comprehensive biomarker development.
SimBioSys is seeking experienced practicing radiologists to join our fight against cancer.
- Conduct radiology case reviews (including MRIs, PETs & CT Scans) for both research and clinical efforts
- Collaborate with Imaging & Scientific teams focused on developing novel insights on cancer
- Collaborate with Product Development and UI Team on clinical workflow design
- MD with a current medical license and board-certification in Radiology
- Experience diagnosing solid tumors (breast, lung, prostate, ovarian)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- (Preferred) Research Experience in Tumor Segmentation Methods