Interested in transforming precision medicine in Oncology?
SimBioSys is a software company deploying a combination of biophysical modeling and artificial intelligence to enable precision medicine in Cancer. Our portfolio of software applications enable individualized cancer care, drug development, clinical trial optimization and comprehensive biomarker development.
SimBioSys is seeking experienced pathologists to support our fight against cancer.
- Conduct case reviews, validation and slide segmentation (IHC) for both research and clinical efforts
- Collaborate with AI & Scientific teams focused on developing novel insights on cancer
- Collaborate with Product Development and UI Team on clinical workflow design
- MD with a current medical license and board-certification in Pathology
- Experience diagnosing solid tumors (breast, lung, prostate, ovarian)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- (Preferred) Research Experience in Whole Slide Segmentation Methods